File a Complaint

Filing a Complaint with a DORA Division


At DORA, there are two types of complaints or reports that may be filed:

  • A Complaint Against a Licensed Business or Professional: Complaints can be filed under the specific business, profession or occupation. Note that regulatory boards cannot require any individual or business to refund money; provide civil types of remedies such as filing lawsuits for damages or provide legal advice.
  • Charge of Discrimination: Visit the Colorado Civil Rights Division to file a charge of discrimination in the areas of housing, employment and public accommodation. 

Use the below table to identify the license type or regulatory area that pertains to your complaint or report. For easier viewing, you can also open the table in a full browser window.

View the full table