The State of Colorado aligns to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, adopted as a Technical Standard by the Governor’s Office of Information Technology (OIT) on April 26, 2018.
- Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- C.R.S. 24-85-104, ARTICLE 85. "INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACCESS FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE BLIND OR VISUALLY IMPAIRED"
- State of Colorado Technical Standard TS-OEA-001: Technology Accessibility for Persons with Disabilities
- State of Colorado Technical Standard TS-OEA-002: Technology Accessibility for Web Content and Applications
- https://www.w3.org/ for comprehensive WCAG 2.0 standards
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.
The Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA) is committed to making its information and communication technologies accessible to individuals with disabilities. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our websites and in doing so, adhere to equal opportunity standards and other guidelines.
How to view PDF documents
Some documents may be provided in Portable Document Format (PDF). In order to improve viewing of these files, you may download the latest free version of Adobe Reader. No endorsement is implied.
If you have trouble viewing content
If you have issues accessing any of our materials; one of the file formats prevents you from accessing the information; or you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site, please contact DORA’s ADA Coordinator by utilizing this form. In order to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please provide as much detail as possible, including:
- The nature of the accessibility problem encountered,
- The URL (web address) of the page or pages in question,
- The specific information sought, and
- The individual’s email address for a response.
Reminder: For feedback on website accessibility, please contact us using the DORA Website Accessibility Feedback Form.