Friday, June 25, 2021
Via Video and Teleconference
Telephone Number: 510-775-1354
PIN Number: 110 101 953#
Approximately 10:00am Public Session
- Call to Order
- Approval of Public Session Minutes
May 28, 2021
- Director’s Report
- Audience Participation
- Other Business
-Division’s Outreach and Education – Update
- Executive Session
I move that the Commission enter into Executive Session at this time in order to consider the following matters:
X To address the following cases on the June 25, 2021 agenda for appeal or review, hearing worthiness consideration, and settlements which are required to be kept confidential pursuant to Sections 24-34-306(3) and 24-6-402(3)(a)(III), C.R.S. D2100010702, H2100010161, H2100011076, H2100009783, H2100011019, E2100008925x, H2100011169, H2100010529, H2100011013, H2100011230, H2100010875, H2100010876, H2000007195, H2000008864, and E2000006705.
To discuss the following case which are the subject of pending or imminent court action, pursuant to Section 24-6-402(3)(a)(II), C.R.S.
___ To conference with counsel for the commission concerning the following specific claims or grievances, pursuant to Section 24-6-402(3)(II), C.R.S.
For the purpose of receiving legal advice pursuant to section 24-6-402(3)(a)(II), C.R.S.
- Attestation of Commission Members
- Vote on Cases Before the Commission on Appeal or Review:
- Attorney General’s Report
1. Brenda St. John v. The Falls 2004 Homeowners Association, et. al. H2000007195, CR 2021-0005. – Settlement Agreement
2. Wayne Flanagan v. Pamela Sant and William Sant, H2000008864, CR 2021-0003 - Settlement Agreement
3. Sherdie Reiners v. American Blue Ribbon Holdings, LLC d/b/a Village Inn, E2000006705, CR 2020-0003 - Settlement Agreement
- Next Meetings – July 23, 2021, Monthly Meeting