The Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies, Division of Professions and Occupations (Division) invites you to a stakeholder meeting on the Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (PDMP) to gather input on two topics.
- Who? Prescribers, pharmacists, and patients involved with Colorado’s PDMP.
- What? Virtual stakeholder meeting with the Colorado Division of Professions and Occupations.
- Where? Virtual - register at https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87117327128?pwd=RTVXeGdtZmZyeml4T21NVUFobXJ1Q…
- When? April 28, 2022; noon
- Why? Each year, Colorado’s Prescription Drug Monitoring Program submits a report to the Colorado General Assembly regarding recommendations on ways to make the PDMP a more effective tool to reduce prescription drug abuse in Colorado. As part of this year’s report, the Division is looking for input from those involved with the PDMP regarding two audit recommendations:
- Evaluate the Effects of Allowing Law Enforcement Access to PDMP data without Requiring a Subpoena or Court Order
- Evaluate Effectiveness of Unsolicited Reporting to Licensing Boards of Licensees’ Prescribing Activity
To register to attend this meeting, please visit https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87117327128?pwd=RTVXeGdtZmZyeml4T21NVUFobXJ1Q…. We hope to see you there.
Do not reply to this email – this is not a monitored inbox