Assistance Navigating Department Services and Programs
DORA Citizen Advocate
The Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA) Citizen Advocate assists customers in two ways:
- Provides customers with general information and assistance navigating information on the Department website.
- Assist with identifying and coordinating communication with the appropriate program within a division that may provide assistance on an issue, offer resolutions, or explanations of statutory limitations.
How to Request Assistance
1. Review the DORA website and/or the State Government Agencies and Services page to determine whether your concern, problem or complaint is within DORA’s jurisdiction. If your complaint is regarding a local or federal government issue, it will not be able to be resolved through DORA’s programs or the DORA Citizen Advocate function .
2. If your issue does pertain to an area managed by a DORA division, contact can be made by email, telephone, or postal mail. Please include details related to the nature of the issue, the division contact with which you have been seeking assistance (if applicable), and your contact information.
Department of Regulatory Agencies - Citizen Advocate
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 303.894.2052
- Mail: 1560 Broadway, Suite 1550, Denver, CO 80202
DORA’s Citizen Advocate reviews each concern, and forwards it to the appropriate division within DORA for follow up and resolution.
Visit our Help Center
If you are unable to identify the division or office you need, visit our Help Center or call: